January 2023 Live AST Education Session: Guiding Stewardship With Thoughtful Antimicrobial Reporting An Updated Approach for 2023
Learn about improving antimicrobial stewardship with new approaches in thoughtful antimicrobial reporting.
By participating in this program, you will learn about:
- The changes in the 33rd edition of M100, including those to Tables 1.
- Tables/information with CLSI Antifungal Susceptibility documents similar to Table 1 in M100.
- The work of the Antifungal Susceptibility Testing subcommittee WG on intrinsic resistance with examples of intrinsic antifungal resistance.
- Examples where definition of intrinsic resistance is not met but antifungal susceptibility testing is still not recommended.
- Selecting antimicrobials to test and report for veterinary specimens.