CLSI/CAP 2022 Webinar - Breakpoints Matter: Understanding CLSI Efforts and New CAP Requirements - On-Demand Webinar
You must log in to register
- Non-member - $30
- Individual Student - $30
- Individual Associate - $30
- Individual Full Member - $30
- Industry Level III - $30
- Industry Level II - $30
- Industry Level I - $30
- HCPGOV Level III - $30
- HCPGOV Level II - $30
- HCPGOV Level I - $30
- Health System - $30
- CLSI Staff - $30
Live webinar on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, from 1:00 - 2:00 PM Eastern (US) Time.
On-demand webinar recording now available.
Speakers: Romney M. Humphries, PhD, D(ABMM) and Jean B. Patel, PhD, D(ABMM)
- Discuss CLSI activities to optimize patient treatment outcomes by updating susceptibility testing breakpoints.
- Develop a strategy to comply with the new CAP Microbiology Checklist items regarding utilization of breakpoints.
- Explain the regulatory activities required of AST device manufacturers for updating breakpoints.
Cost: $30.00 per person. Member discounts do not apply.
Earn 1.0 PACE CE® Credit.
CLSI is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program.