Making a Difference Through Newborn Screening: Blood Collection on Filter Paper
You must log in to register
- Non-member - $100
- Individual Student - $75
- Individual Associate - $85
- Individual Full Member - $75
- Industry Level III - $50
- Industry Level II - $40
- Industry Level I - $30
- HCPGOV Level III - $50
- HCPGOV Level II - $40
- HCPGOV Level I - $30
- Health System - $30
- CLSI Staff - Free!
Based on CLSI document NBS01, this video demonstrates how to:
• Prepare for specimen collection.
• Collect blood specimens using the recommended heelstick technique.
• Handle specimens properly and maintain appropriate records.
• Transfer specimens to the screening lab in a timely manner.
• Prevent testing problems that can delay the newborn’s diagnosis and treatment.
0.5 P.A.C.E. credits are available for this course.
CLSI is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program.