CLSI MM24: Molecular Methods for Genotyping and Strain Typing of Infectious Organisms, On-Demand Webinar
You must log in to register
- Non-member - $30
- Individual Student - $22.50
- Individual Associate - $25.50
- Individual Full Member - $22.50
- Industry Level III - $15
- Industry Level II - $18
- Industry Level I - Free!
- HCPGOV Level III - $15
- HCPGOV Level II - $18
- HCPGOV Level I - Free!
- Health System - Free!
- CLSI Staff - Free!
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of the biology and technology behind molecular genotyping and strain typing.
- Understand laboratory methods for characterization and validation of the various systems available for genotyping and strain typing of infectious organisms
- Gain insights on criteria to consider for design and validation of systems implemented for genotyping and strain typing, as well as determining clinical utility of these systems.
Sherry A. Dunbar, PhD, MBA and
Ted E. Schutzbank, PhD, D(ABMM)
Cost: $30.00 per person. Member discounts apply; free for Level I & Health System members.