CLSI EP26: User Evaluation of Acceptability of a Reagent Lot Change - On-Demand Webinar
You must log in to register
- Non-member - $30
- Individual Student - $22.50
- Individual Associate - $25.50
- Individual Full Member - $22.50
- Industry Level III - $15
- Industry Level II - $12
- Industry Level I - Free!
- HCPGOV Level III - $15
- HCPGOV Level II - $12
- HCPGOV Level I - Free!
- Health System - Free!
- CLSI Staff - Free!
CLSI EP26: User Evaluation of Acceptability of a Reagent Lot Change
Recorded on Thursday, May 26, 2022
Following this presentation you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of verifying reagent lot changes.
- Outline how to design an effective reagent lot change study.
- List the steps in conducting a reagent lot change study.
Lorin Bachmann, PhD, DABCC
Co-Director Clinical Chemistry, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Nils Person, PhD, FAACC
Jesper Johansen, PhD
R&D Senior Specialist, Metrology and Statistics, Radiometer Medical ApS
Cost: $30.00 per person. Member discounts apply; free for Level I & Health System members.